Haryana government approved affordable housing in Ambala
There is a plan from Haryana Government to develop 2 lakh housing units which are affordable mainly in low and medium potential cities as well as towns in this state. This project should be completed by the year 2022. This plan is under DeenDayal Jan AwasYojana.
The Honorable Chief minister Mr.Manohar Lal Khattar announced in the presence of Mr.Narendra Modi that state government of Haryana will be developing high density, low-cost colonies mainly in medium and low potential towns. These will be in towns where they get free land for development. These affordable housing colonies from the government scheme will be developed by the private developers.
FAR of 2.0 is available, on which Stilt+3 floors (3 Units) will be built and in this, each unit will be registered separately.
As said earlier this project is granted under DeenDayal Jan AwasYojana and this housing colony will consist of plots. All the facilities like schools, dispensaries, hotels, shopping center, and community center, and even shopping complexes will be available close by. This project also offers features like water harvesting which is nature-friendly.
70Sqyd | 100Sqyd | 130Sqyd | 150Sqyd | 165Sqyd
Ambala is a municipal corporation and city in Ambala district. This is located in Haryana State, India. This is located on the border of Punjab State and in proximity with both states capital which is Chandigarh.
If we look at politically, Ambala has 2 sub areas.
• Ambala Cantonment- this is also known as Ambala Cantt
• Ambala City
This two sub- areas are less than a kilometer apart. This is the reason Ambala is well known as Twin city. In the cantonment area, it has a huge presence of Indian Air Force and Indian Army. Other than this, there are many other things about this city which are notable.
• This City is surrounded by two rivers Ghaggar and Tangri to the north and to south respectively. Ambala separates Indus river network from Ganges river network
• Ambala is a tourist point, the main reason being its geographical location.
• It plays a very important role in tourism since it is 47 km from Chandigarh, which is the state capital. 148 km southwest from Shimla, from New Delhi it is 198 km north, if we reach from southeast it is 260 km from Amritsar.
• Very popular ‘Gurudwara Manji Sahib’ is located in this Ambala City.
• When we think of trading, Ambala is one among the foremost centers for both communication and commerce in entire north India.
• This city is the junction of a major National/ State highway. For Northern Railways, it is very important trunk route.
• This city is located on National Highway No.1 which is known as Sher Shah Shuri Marg
• Ambala is Divisional headquarter for Northern Railways and Divisional Headquarter of Haryana State as well
• In India, Ambala is one among the oldest and largest cantonment
• On the Industrial map of the country, this city occupies a very important place since it is the traditional center for both manufacturing and exporting scientific as well as electronics instruments
• It has major wholesale markets for chemicals, drugs, textiles, and clothes
• Ambala is the largest manufacturer of electrical kitchen gadgets
• This is the reason Ambala is known as an established center for trade and commerce for north India
The urban area in the city which comprises both Ambala Cantt and Ambala City, along with other neighboring areas is served by prominent Hospitals and Educational Institutions.
Ambala is considered as the natural choice for Defense Personnel, Educationalist, professionals, and entrepreneurs. This is the reason, the Town and Country Planning Department of Haryana are coming up with well- planned development plan for Ambala. This city has been envisaged as a self-contained urban center by Urban Development Authority of Haryana. This is due to the city’s high standards of requisite infrastructure. Sector- 27 Ambala is well-planned based on modern Town Planning lines.
There is a well- planned connection from Ambala to all other major cities of North India like Chandigarh, Amritsar, Shimla, Panipat, and Delhi. This city is a big interchange for all types of commuters to neighboring states. On daily basis, there will be at least 50000 commuters in Ambala Cantt bus stand.
• GT road or National Highway NH 1 passes through Ambala. From here it gets connected to national capital Delhi, Panipat, Ludhiana, and Amritsar
• NH 22 connects this city to Capital Chandigarh and Shimla
• National Highway 52 connects Ambala to Kaithal, Narwana, and Hisar
• Ambala also is known for bus service in Haryana which is oldest of all, run by both private companies and Haryana roadways
• Cycle rickshaws and auto rickshaws are the other ways of local transportation
In this district, bus service is the major means when we consider public transportation. In the 1950 August 1, Ambala depot was started. General Manager office is located in the depot workshop premises at Ambala City. At Naraingarh they have sub-depot.
• There are 209 buses in Haryana Roadways
• On daily basis, they carry around 34.88 Lakhs passengers
• They cover a distance of 19.79 km daily. Interstate they cover 24,711km and within Haryana, they cover 41, 439km
• The total staff of the depot is 1085
On 12.7.1999 the new bus stand was inaugurated at Ambala Cantt. 6.7 acre is the total land of the bus stand. There are bus stands at Barara, Naraingarh, and Ambala City. There is Yatri Niwas at Ambala Cantt campus.
Ambala is the divisional headquarters for Northern Railway Zone. Among top 100 booking stations, Ambala Cantt is one in entire India. There are 3 railway stations in this city.
• Ambala Cantt [UMB] (Junction on Delhi-Kalka line and Moradabad-Ambala line/Ambala-Attari line)
• Ambala City [UBC] (On Ambala-Attari line)
• Dhulkot [DKT] (on Delhi-Kalka line)
On the junction of Delhi- Kalka and Ludhiana – Saharanpur lines, Ambala Cantt railway station is located. Delhi-Panipat-Ambala-Kalka railway line is historic and dates back to 1889. In the year 1890 Ludhiana- Saharanpur line was built. Ambala is well connected by road and rail network.
Being the main station, Ambala Cantt is well connected to other major cities like Pune, Surat, Delhi, Jammu, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Chennai, Ajmer, Jaipur, Patna, Kanpur, and more. UNESCO’s World Heritage site, Kalka –Shimla Railway is located in Ambala division. After New Delhi, Ambala Cantt is the railway station which serves maximum Shatabdi.
Plot Sizes Available: -70Sqyd, 100Sqyd, 130Sqyd,150Sqyd and 165Sqyd
At the time of Booking 10% Within 45 days of Booking/Allotment 15% On starting of Sewage Work 15% of Cost + PLC On starting of Water Line Work 15% of Cost On starting of Road Work 15% of Cost On starting of Park Development 10% of Cost On starting of Street Light Work 10% of Cost On offer of possession 10% of Cost
At the time of Booking
Within 45 days of Booking/Allotment
On starting of Sewage Work
15% of Cost + PLC
On starting of Water Line Work
15% of Cost
On starting of Road Work
15% of Cost
On starting of Park Development
10% of Cost
On starting of Street Light Work
10% of Cost
On offer of possession
10% of Cost
At the time of Booking 10% Within 30 days of Booking/Allotment 15% Within 60 days of Booking/Allotment 75% of Cost + PLC
At the time of Booking
Within 30 days of Booking/Allotment
Within 60 days of Booking/Allotment
75% of Cost + PLC
Since the above project is 'Free Hold', Hassel-Free Loan facilities will also be available to the buyer and since the project has been approved by the 'Director of Town & Country Planning (DTCP)Haryana' as approved vide license no. 54 of 2017, the benefit of lower rate of interest and also the interest subsidy will also be available to the buyers.